by A. Orange
It is difficult to count how many times well-indoctrinated Steppers have accused me
of "having a resentment" (and hence of being "spiritually inferior" and
"axiomatically wrong" and "insane"), but here's a list:
- ...lot of it makes sense but other part say to me that the writer may hold resentment and may not even be christian...
- I hate to say it, but I think you have a RESENTMENT.
- This is not a rigorous criticism of AA, this is a blatant rant of a small intellect and a big resentment.
- There is no spiritual condition when resentment fills a heart, let alone the capacity to MAINTAIN one.
- sounds like a resentment.
- you sound like you have a hidden agenda a resentment towards aa that is driving you to destroy it.
- Another 10,000 pages, and you just might get this AA resentment out of your system.
- And work on the little resentment machine in your head.
- 'Resentment is the "number one" offender.'
- Carrying around such a huge resentment can't be good for your back.
- Sounds like you have a resentment towards AA as a whole.
- I don't understand the effort you seem to put in, unless you have some resentment about it.
- My my what a resentment!
- If I have a problem or resentment against someone, my sponsor and other people in AA tell me to pray for the bastard
- You are clearly an angry guy. I think most people would take your entire argument alot more seriously if it weren't so painfully obvious that you have anger issues you have not yet worked out yourself.
- ...one who seems to act out of anger, resentment, and hatred...
- But, as AA talks about, you need to move on from your resentments and hatred of AA or it will destroy your quality of life.
- You sound like you have a lot of anger and resentment.
- ...such a hate in your heart...
- ...try losing some of your anger and resentments.
- it seems to be nothing more than a dump site for what appear to be resentments toward the Fellowship
- ...it sounds like you have a serious resentment
- Why the big resentment against Bill W and AA?
- You are one of the most resentful persons i have ever heard of.
- Your logic seems flawed because it is fueled by frustrated anger, instead of cool detachement.
- I'll be praying that you get over your obvious resentments someday...
- Your history is nice and some of your points are very valid but you seem to have resentments galore.
- I just hate seeing an intelligent person such as yourself going on in life with a "grudge".
- It is obvious that you have some kind of resentment toward AA to write that.
- The anger and resentment you have for B. Wilson seems genuine enough but aren't you throwing the baby out with the bath water.
- Sure reads like a resentment.
- sounds like you have lots of hatred.
- That's quite an elabrote resentment you have.
- You really are full of resentment and self delusion.
- Your anger is showing.
Please take your extreme
resentment out of your mind...
...when individual human growth is so apparently stunted and crippled
It seems you have a deep running resentment with
the 12 Step Programs...
Your tone of rage seems to suggest that you are ... a mental defective...
are you angry about something?
They market to resentment
still carrying some pretty huge resentments?
it seems like a lot of anger just put to the pen.
See a mental health therapist. You are VERY angry. Not logical,
rational, or whatever.
I can tell you have a resentment towards A.A.
Chill out, the aggression must be killing you. As for the resentment .....
Only an angry alcoholic would spend the absurd amount of time I am certain
it took to compile all of your 'evidence' that AA is a cult.
Why are you so angry? Why waste so much time attacking anything.
I understand your bitter and hate filled attitude toward AA
I have had some hum dingers as resentments but yours is so vicious, I feel compelled to let you know
that it's likely to kill you.
So, go on with your fantasies and your resentment.
It's amazing how one resentment can turn your life into nothing more that hate filled speech.
- Sounds like someone has a major resentment towards AA.
I don't know where you acquired it, but you have one of the most severe resentments I have ever seen.
Finally the truth — you have an ax to grind,
...you are one resentful asshole. ... You have a huge resentment or emotional problem you need to address before it kills you or gets you beat up. ... Oh yeah, nurse your resentment and whine like a whiny bitch.
... I guess your resenting judgmental ass doesn't see that.
Sounds like you have some resentments!
You are an idiot and should not be allowed to have a computer...
I don't know whatever happened to you that left you so full of hate...
And the constant A.A. yammering about "resentments" has led to these discussions of
YOUR RESENTMENT, FROM THE INTERPRETATION OF YOUR PAST EXPERIENCE, HAS TAKEN ON MAJESTIC
- ...your alcoholism can manifest itself in a lot of different ways. Here are a few: Drinking, depression, anger, resentments,...
- The greatest enemies of us alcoholics are resentment...
- Resentment, grudge, hate, and retaliation are burdens.
- Perhaps it is not resentments that are the number one killer of alcoholics but isolation.
- Such folks may use due to trauma, stress, or just because they like it, and even enter an addictive thought pattern of entitlement, resentment, etc.
- I'm resentful at: (moral inventory)
- ...what he [Bill Wilson] is really confessing to is feeling resentment about getting caught.
- When I expressed my feelings of resentment towards AA to a "friend" (who had introduced me to the program), he told me that "criticizing AA is a loser behavior".
- ...if we face our resentments, fears, and sex problems...
- Going at it exactly like the Big Book outlined (listing fears, sex problems, and resentments)
- the Diagnostic Statististical Manuel and The Addiciton Studies of American Medicine defines addiction/ alcoholism as a symptom of a deeper issue rather it be unresolved resentment and issues, personality / cognitive behavior disorders
- When you get a flame from a Stepper, have you ever considered telling him that he has a "resentment"?
- When Jesus Christ preached to people about morality, I don't recall him ever mentioning resentments.
- However, I refuse to be a doormat and I like my resentment, it reminds me of the fact that I have a back bone!
- However, my personal experience is that most people who are true alcoholics, who stop drinking on their own will, are not in recovery. They are still bound by fears and resentments, and are not living a serene life.
- Lois Wilson was "axiomatically spiritually wrong", as Bill Wilson put it, because she had a resentment...
- take a look at yourself. where have you fucked up? what are your resentments?
- A clinical study of A.A.: A.A. does not reduce anger.
Negative Affect, Relapse, and Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): Does AA Work by Reducing Anger? says that
A.A. will not relieve you of "having a resentment".
Oh well, have a good day anyway.
Click Fruit for Menu
Last updated 14 February 2015.
The most recent version of this file can be found at