What's trending on Twitter this week?

William G. Wilson ,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week. William G. Wilson

CH CONCEPTS @ChemicalHealth
Read summary or listen to today's NPR interview - Dr. Lance Dodes - AA works for only 10% and harms the other 90% npr.org/2014/03/23/291…

23 Mar
With Sobering Science, Doctor Debunks 12-Step Recovery
The approach made popular by Alcoholics Anonymous doesn't work for most people, according to psychiatrist Lance Dodes. In fact, he says, the steps can actually be harmful to the majority of addicts.

RELATED TWEETS

HI Island Recovery @HawaiiRecovery
Snail Venom Has Potential to Create Powerful New Painkillers: Though still in the research phase, the... bit.ly/1l0Qkz4 @_TheFix

25 Mar
Snail Venom Has Potential to Create Powerful New Painkillers
Though still in the research phase, the venom-filled treatment could produce a new class of drugs one hundred times more powerful than morphine.

RELATED TWEETS

Dean Meek @TeaPartyNevada
Drudge Exposes Another ObamaCare Lie, Pays 'Liberty Tax' news.investors.com/ibd-editorials… #IBDEditorials via @IBDinvestors

25 Mar
Drudge Exposes Another ObamaCare Lie, Pays 'Liberty Tax'
Matt Drudge provokes liberal hysterics by pointing out self-employed entrepreneurs must start paying the ObamaCare opt-out penalty now, calling it a "liberty tax."

RELATED TWEETS

Shinedown @Shinedown
:-) @TheBrentSmith @Sevendust !!!sevendustofficial.tumblr.com/post/805885883…

25 Mar
SEVENDUST ANNOUNCES SECOND LEG OF HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ACOUSTIC HEADLINING "AN EVENING WITH SEVENDUST" TOUR
From the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank you all for helping us reach 1 MILLION fans on Facebook! Without further adieu, here’s a brand new track from “Time Travelers & Bonfires” entitled “The...

RELATED TWEETS

Erica B @SCbchbum
People who say they “can’t complain” just haven’t met my mom yet.

21 Mar

FAVORITES

Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt
Me, holding the PLAYER'S MANUAL, in my 6th grade D&D club photo. YOU'RE WELCOME, LADIES. #tbt pic.twitter.com/wqWXrXfcdP

21 Mar

FAVORITE

The Worldwide Times @WorldwideTimes1
This is news to Kanye :)) pic.twitter.com/8yCwHpr8NH

21 Mar

RETWEET

Cheeto Bandito @CheetoBandito77
How am I supposed to subtweet you if you don't creep my TL anymore?

21 Mar

FAVORITES

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.