Why some paid counsellors of the Treatment Sector and some alternative networks demand censorship of any criticism of AA?

The 12 Steps are Gods message of salvation to mankind and are absolutely beyond any human criticism
0% (0 votes)
AA has saved the sanity and lives of millions of people blah! blah! blah! and is absolutely beyond any criticism whatsoever
0% (0 votes)
Both 1 & 2 above
0% (0 votes)
Statistics have shown that AA actually does NOT work as a cure for alcohol abuse other than the 3-5% same as no treatment at all
0% (0 votes)
AA is just a lying fear mongering cult based copied from Oxford Group doctrine
0% (0 votes)
AA is full of control freaks and sexual predators
0% (0 votes)
AA is full of very screwed up individuals, exhibiting mental turmoil and anxiety
0% (0 votes)
The incidence of suicide is very high amongst AA members
0% (0 votes)
4 to 8 above
100% (2 votes)
Other reasons for this censorship of criticism of AA, please comment
0% (0 votes)
Total votes: 2

Comments

NoAAUK's picture

Why does AA absolutely thrive on censorship and deceptive recruiting techniques.........because its just a lying, fear mongering cult, we all know that, those of us whom have been deprogramed, anyway. Cant give out the usual free tickets to a stepper cult meeting of your choice as a prize, because we all know its just a cult, and I don't think there's enough stepper cult meetings open these days for us all to attend

......and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Matthew 24:11

they don't want to get found out. too many egos at stake.

NoAAUK's picture

I think if I were being paid out of taxpayers money to recruit more victims to a 1930's lying, fear mongering coercive, predatory cult, with no official success rate above 'no treatment at all, as many counsellors appear to be........I think I'd want to remain VERY quiet about the situation and hate the exposure of the truth about the situation that the Orange Papers and similar websites are at last beginning to give to the general public and before these tax payers realised what their money was really being used for and demanded that this 1930's cult was no longer funded by other peoples money. If people want to chant and hold hands in church basements by all means do so, but don't expect other unwitting people to fund recruitment of further victims for this cult via the Treatment Sector

......and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Matthew 24:11